It’s the best Hispanic Radio Conference ever, and you won’t want to miss a minute of it.
Don’t miss the EDUCATION
• Learn how the pandemic has reshaped programming and redefined executive vision.
• What’s new at the FCC, and how will future regulations and initiatives impact Hispanic radio growth?
• Where are revenue opportunities most likely to flourish, and what categories will be up/down over the next year for Hispanic radio?
• Get the straight scoop from ad agencies on how marketing and advertising strategies have changed since COVID.
• Don’t miss this year’s Medallas de Cortez awards presentation, celebrating the best of the best in Hispanic radio.
Share the IDEAS
• Join forces with other Hispanic radio broadcasters to brainstorm strategies focused on garnering a larger share of the ad pie.
• Gain at least 5 new insights about multicultural marketing to millennials.
• Find out how podcasting can help build your brand — and make money (hint: it’s not all ad revenue, either).
Enjoy the ENTERTAINMENT
• Hear a special musical tribute to Medallas de Cortez Distinguished Leadership recipient Emilio Estefan by 2X Grammy-nominated BMI Latin artist Elsten Torres.
• Catch up with friends and associates at the best networking event in Hispanic radio, a fabulous and fun cocktail reception following the awards presentation.
• Relax over lunch with special entertainment by BBR Music Group/Stoney Creek Records recording artist Frank Ray.