Hispanic Leaders Sit Down
with NAB’s Gordon Smith
A candid conversation you don’t want to miss!
Only a limited number of seats still available at early bird price.
DON’T MISS OUT!
There’s never been a session quite like this. Whether you’re part of Hispanic radio or compete with it in your market, there’s only one place to be on March 25-26.
If you want to know the future of Hispanic radio, listen to what its leaders are saying. And if you want to know what broadcasting’s top advocate to Washington and the world is asking them, you’ll want to be in the room!
Hispanic Radio Executive Leadership Roundtable
- See Emilio Estefan receive the Medallas de Cortez Distinguished Leadership Award
- Hear Gordon Borrell outline the changing face of “advertising”
- Don’t miss Matt Sunshine sharing secrets on getting to decisionmakers
- Learn about multi cultural marketing initiatives and how they can impact your stations’ growth from AIMM’s Carlos Santiago
- Along with timely discussions about the future of minority tax certificates
- Podcasting potential
- Revenue streams you may not realize you have
- And so much more.
But like airlines, the price of a seat will change as inventory gets tighter. Book your registration today while the EARLY BIRD discount is in effect. Register now!
Limited hotel rooms are available at a special conference rate. Reserve yours now!